You’ll find it hard to resist our Caramel Pecan flavour. And you don’t even have to try, because this creamy caramel ice cream with crunchy pecan pieces contains no more than 43 calories per scoop! It’s packed full of nutritional goodies, but one thing you won’t find is salt. In fact ours is so low in salt we carry a “very low salt” legal claim.
Keep scrolling to see all nutritional details and associated health benefits.
Health & Nutritional Benefits
- Our ice creams are not just less bad for you, they are actively good for you! Each flavour is high in 12 vitamins and minerals (100% of your recommended daily intake in a full tub) and carry a long list of health benefits. For example, vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*.
- no added sugars
- only 423 calories and 4.1g sugars in a whole tub
- less than 4.5g per 100g available carbs
- reduced saturated fat
- gluten, wheat, dairy, soya and egg free
- high in 12 vitamins and minerals
- high in dietary fibre
*Authorised EU health claims are per 100g, as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
|of which saturates||2.5g||1.4g||7%|
|of which monounsaturates||4.1g||2.4g|
|of which polyunsaturated||1.7g||1.0g|
|of which sugars||1.4g||0.8g||1%|
|**Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000 kcal)|
Water, Sweeteners (Erythritol, Xylitol, Steviol Glycosides), Coconut Milk, Soluble Gluco Fibre, Almonds, Cashews, Pecans, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerine, Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum), Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Natural Flavours, Natural Colours, Salt, Vitamins (D, E, B1 Thiamine, B2 Riboflavin, B3 Niacin, B5 Pantothenic Acid, B7 Biotin, B12), Minerals (Chromium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc).
Contains Almonds, pecans and cashew nuts. May contain trace elements of peanuts. Not for dogs!