Double Choc Chip
For all you chocolate lovers out there, we’ve created the ultimate guilt-free treat. Top quality cocoa powder was just the start point for this chocolate bonanza. We decided to add chocolate chips, too! That means you get double the pleasure and – with only 396 calories and 3.6g sugar in a whole tub - none of the guilt.
Keep scrolling to see all nutritional details and associated health benefits.
Health & Nutritional Benefits
- Our ice creams are not just less bad for you, they are actively good for you! Each flavour is high in 12 vitamins and minerals (100% of your recommended daily intake in a full tub) and carry a long list of health benefits. For example, vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*.
- no added sugars
- only 396 calories and 3.6g sugars in a whole tub
- less than 4.5g per 100g available carbs
- reduced saturated fat
- gluten, wheat, dairy, soya and egg free
- high in 12 vitamins and minerals
- high in dietary fibre
*Authorised EU health claims are per 100g, as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
|of which saturates||3.2g||1.89g||9%|
|of which monounsaturates||2.0g||1.18g|
|of which polyunsaturated||0.8g||0.45g|
|of which sugars||1.2g||0.72g||1%|
|**Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000 kcal)|
Water, sweeteners (erythritol, xylitol, steviol glycosides), coconut milk, soluble gluco fibre, almonds, cashews, cocoa powder, chocolate chips (cocoa mass, sweetener - xylitol, cocoa butter, emulsifier - sunflower lecithin), tapioca starch, stabilisers (guar gum, xanthan gum, carob bean gum), vegetable glycerine, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, salt, vitamins (D, E, B1 thiamin, B2 riboflavin, B3 niacin, B5 pantothetic acid, B7 biotin, B12), minerals (chromium, manganese, copper, zinc).
Contains Almonds and cashew nuts. May contain trace elements of peanuts. Not for dogs!