Mint Choc Chip
For the ultimate refreshing ice cream experience, you can’t beat our Mint Chocolate Chip flavour. Tickle your taste buds with a burst of creamy minty-ness, rounded off with some rich dark chocolate chips. It’s all the refreshment of a frozen after dinner mint, but without the sugar and all those calories. In fact you may start to wonder why you waited until after dinner.
Keep scrolling to see all nutritional details and associated health benefits.
Health & Nutritional Benefits
- Our ice creams are not just less bad for you, they are actively good for you! Each flavour is high in 12 vitamins and minerals (100% of your recommended daily intake in a full tub) and carry a long list of health benefits. For example, vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*.
- no added sugars
- only 396 calories and 4.2g sugars in a whole tub
- less than 4.5g per 100g available carbs
- reduced saturated fat
- gluten, wheat, dairy, soya and egg free
- high in 12 vitamins and minerals
- high in dietary fibre
*Authorised EU health claims are per 100g, as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
|of which saturates||3.3g||1.93g||10%|
|of which monounsaturates||3.1g||1.81g|
|of which polyunsaturated||0.9g||0.55g|
|of which sugars||1.3g||0.74g||1%|
|**Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000 kcal)|
Water, Sweeteners (Erythritol, Xylitol, Steviol Glycosides), Coconut Milk, Soluble Gluco Fibre, Almonds, Cashews, Chocolate Chips (Cocoa Mass, Sweetener-Xylitol, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier-Sunflower Lecithin), Tapioca Starch, Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carob Bean Gum), Vegetable Glycerine, Natural Colours, Natural Flavours, Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Salt, Vitamins (D, E, B1 Thiamin, B2 Riboflavin, B3 Niacin, B5 Pantothenic Acid, B7 Biotin, B12), Minerals (Chromium, Manganese, Copper, Zinc).
Contains Almonds and cashew nuts. May contain trace elements of peanuts. Not for dogs!